Gymna ShockMaster 500 Unit for Shockwave Therapy
Please note that our standard delivery charge of £6.95 applies to all orders less than £70
WINNER OF THE GIO AWARD!
Please call Pauline for the latest low offers on this product.
Special Deals are available, please contact us for further information and for current prices.
The ShockMaster has been designed by one of the world’s leading physiotherapy companies Gymna Uniphy with the physiotherapist in mind.
The ShockMaster uses friendly easy to follow software and embedded treatment protocols to enable the therapist to provide fast efficient treatment to the patient.
The ShockMaster 500 is equipped with an intuitive interface that enables the customer to retain full control over the treatment at all times. Versatility, comfort, design, and more importantly, quality, make the ShockMaster 500 the perfect asset for the therapist. The user-friendly touch screen enables the therapist to easily adapt the treatment, based on the individual patient file. Moreover, the patient can follow the results of the treatment on the screen as a result of the visual evaluation via the VAS score diagram.
- Intelligent User interface - touch screen operation
- Free loaded evidence based protocols
- Visual evaluation process of the patient with VAS score
- 20mm D-ACTOR® technology for trigger points and myofascial pain therapy
- 2 output channels for hand pieces for optimal treatment duration
- Virtually noiseless and vibration-free oil compressor
- 7 different applicators available (not supplied as standard)
- V-ACTOR® technology for stimulation of the muscle metabolism
- Easy revision without the need to return any equipment
- Frequency adjustable from 1 to 21 Hz (with V-actor up to 35Hz)
- Pressure adjustable from 1 to 5 bar
- Useful storage tray for all accessories
- Swiss technology inside
- Two revision kits supplied
- On screen treatment guide and patient database
This machine can also be hired please see our hire section for details or look in our special offers to see fantastic saving on used machines.